My first orientation was great! It was a beautiful place by the name of, Pallau! Oh Dio I cant explain to you how gorgeous it was, waking up every morning to the sea before me! What an experience! I got to meet people I didnt even know were living in Sardegna! 44 people! a great experience!
Basically, we arrived at this great hotel, and got are bags checked for alcool , hahha, and later we went off to our rooms!
WE had orientation, and that night I just sat around talking with some of the AFSers! you know it is such a great feeling to be talking with other people who are experiencing the same thing as me, and they are so culturally intellectual.
The pallau camp was basically filled with a whole lot of conversations, rules, orientations, pictures, swimming, talent show, and ..........my favorite part SALSA DANCING!
.
I believe it was on Friday night we all went out to this reception hall, and I learned how to SALSA DANCE!!!!!!! What a great time it was to dance with everyone, especially Salsa dancing! And let me add that the dance instructor was fine! ON the flip side, i had an incredible time dancing the night away with all the other AFSErs. WE also went out on saturday night to salsa! fun, fun, fun!
I love Afsers! I loved Pallau! ILove Italia! I love italian fooD!
This blog will keep you updated about my exchange (09/10)in Sardegna, Italia:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Giselle!
ReplyDeleteWHY DON'T YOU FLIPPING REPLY ME! I MISS THE CRAP OUT OF YOU!
I THOUGHT THAT I WAS GOING TO BE THE ONE TO TEACH YOU HOW TO SALSA... IT'S THE PUERTO RICAN THING OF ME TO DO YOU KNOW?!?!?
I MISS YOU SOOO....
I'm tired of yelling. haha
Homecoming is this week. Vegas themed. I'm going to take millions of pictures. I still haven't picked a dress out. FML. I hope that you're having an amazing time. You really truely need to email me, myspace me, something!
I've been needing someone to talk to, lately I've been crying a lot.
I want pictures! LET ME SAY IT IN ITALIAN!FOTO! lol I used translator for that! You should really start reading your comments some molto importante di persone are trying to get a flipping hold of you!
haha well love,
I hope all is well.
:D