was kick ass!
So basically, it was KICK ASS, because............... i understood most of the lessons!
My favorite class, SPAGNOLO, was great, because I have studied it before, and I understood it!
And I love my teacher.
I was cracking up laughing , because I am learning Spain spanish, Castillino, and they have lisps! It is hilarious listening to all my classmates pronounce their s's with lisp!
Also the day before, my english teacher, which is English from the UK, HAD AN ENGLISH ACCENT, WHICH I LOVE! It is hilarious listening to his accent in English, and then changing it to Italian!
Then in Chemistry I understood some of it, which was good enough for me!
I LOVE TUESDAYS, AND THURSDAYS!
BECAUSE............ I HAVE VOLLEYBALL!
Basically, I had no idea that I would be able to be able to play volleyball, but it turns out that they have volleyball team in FONNI, WHICH MAKES this experience ever more AMAZING!
Yesterday, since I was born in '93 I play with the older girls! I loved it , because they have talent! It gives me some competition to get ready, and hopefully ready for varsity! Ahh, and Torre, the coach, is AMAZING! Even though I can't really understand what he is saying most of the time, he knows what he is doing!
I also practiced with the younger girls, which is nice, because they are all sweethearts!
This blog will keep you updated about my exchange (09/10)in Sardegna, Italia:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey I just wanted to tell you that i have been reading your blog and im so glad everything has been working out for you. My school here in New York stated on the 9th which was when you left, but anyways, I wanted to tell you I will hopefully be going to Italy next year to study abroad. I have already been accepted into a program ASSE and I also have a blog and i have been talking about my application process, my host sister from Ukraine and just awesome random italian thoughts lol. If you would like you should totally check it out, the address is http://alyoliva.blogspot.com tell me what you think :) good luck!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGiselle my love i miss you so much.
ReplyDeleteI'm starting to cry right now.
Highschool isn't the same with out you.
Homecomming is on 10/16 and 10/17 I'm performing with the team for the second time.
I hope that you email me.
Don't go falling in love with some Italian boy because that's my job. Just kidding!
Can you believe that our football team is actually really good this year! were like 5-0.
Now you know how it feels to be laughed at about your accent huh?! lol I miss you soo much.
Girl can you write in ENGLISH?! (jk) I'm getting it.
I'm still sorta kinda crying.
We need to set up some sort of i.m. stuff or email because it feels like you've been gone forever.
I love you girl!
See you soon (well not technically)
-An(JELLY!)ca