This blog will keep you updated about my exchange (09/10)in Sardegna, Italia:)
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
.........
Leaving my family was sooo hard. I cried countless times, and the night before I realized how much I love and appreciate my family! They mean the world to me and it was hard to let go! So as of right now I am in New York, at an orientation, and tomorrow I am off to Roma :D I am definitely looking forward to meeting everyone from all over the world, and meeting my family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

did you have the pizza and snapple like i told you?
ReplyDeleteI found your blog and am interested in following your adventure. We are hosting an exchange student from Sardegna this year, so it will be interesting to compare your observations of life in Italy with hers here in Florida! Can't wait to read more! Wishing you all the best.....from a former exchange student to Spain, 1987-88. (Geez I feel old writing that) :)
ReplyDelete