This blog will keep you updated about my exchange (09/10)in Sardegna, Italia:)

Thursday, September 3, 2009

UNREAL!!!

CIAO ALL,
6 DAYS LEFT, IT FEELS SO UNREAL!

Worst nightmare+only 40 lbs. of luggage= PACKING!

packing is such a drag!!!!!!!! Deciding a whole year's wardrobe is an absolute NIGHTMARE! I barely began packing today. Procrastinating sucks :P :P. I still have some clothes shopping to do! Wanted to take a break from the stress, packing, so here is a list of what i need to do before Italia.

Oh and I am feeling.......................quite sad, I am slowly starting to realize that I will leave my family for a year! I guess it's kind of hit me that I am leaving, actually it really hasn't. All i can realize is that I have to say GOODBYE. Excitment, is still there, but sadness has overtaken me at the moment!

TO DO LIST:
FINISH PACKING

Finish shopping

BUY CONVERTER

get ipod

put songs in ipod :D

have a garage sale... I pray to Jesus I will make some money from it!

finish preparing for garage sale

try, try , try ,try to pick up my italian phrasebook and LEARN SOME ITALIAN. So that I can at least be able to talk to my famiglia the 1st day!

Get haircut

get eyebrows waxed

buy a crap load of chapsticks

Mentally prepare myself for this Kick ass adventure!

get debit card

get calling card

Get visa tomorrow or Saturday!

Buy host family gifts!
that's all i can think about at the moment, but as you can see I AM SOOO STRESSED!

Things 2 do in America before I leave! :
Watch a movie at the theater!

eat my nana's red chili and tortillas

eat at Texas Road House

Hang out with friends

Rent $1 movies

indulge on fatty foods that aren't in Italia.

fun car rides, blasting music with the sisters.

dance with my sisters:D

duck walk with gabby!

be nice to the family!

kick my dad's ass at a sand volleyball game :p :P

Watch my Antonio...yum! :D

see my grandparents.

I will add more when I have one of these random thoughts again.

Anywho , I have to CONTINUE packing :( :( :(

Domani I will put up pictures of my suitcase, and possibly a video. :D

It's absolutely Unbelievable! 6 days! it's crazy how time passes you by!

Word of advice to future afsers! - pack about a month before, it WILL SURELY HELP, I wish I did. Hang out with family and friends as much as you can.

Baci, kisses, love,
till tomorrow !

I wonder sometimes what the Heck did I get myself into! But I know I will have an experience of a lifetime, I can feel it.

Song: I got a feeling!-Black eyed peas!


















No comments:

Post a Comment